Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 24, Muscles aflame!

--First, I’ve got to apologize profusely to all you, my few readers, because despite what I said yesterday I will not be able to post a newer, non “Daily Photo” photo due to an annoyingly untimely living room repainting and remodeling. I’m sorry. I’m sorry, but I don't have anywhere to take this photo that doesn't require me to own a tripod for my camera (any suggestions on what I can use instead of one?). If I can’t get one tomorrow because of the same problem than there is no reason that I won’t be able to get one on Monday. Thank you for your patient understanding.--

Weh-heh-hell now. Is it bad if your arms are so tired that your fingers are having trouble making their way across the keyboard? I thought so.

So yesterday I spent my morning enjoying the souped up exercise plan that Chen and Patrick gave me to toil away on and, man...there are no words to describe it. What’s worse, I’m sure is that this is undoubtedly just the tip of the iceberg that is the exercise plan I have to look forward to in the next month. I wonder how David and Corry are handling their own new exercise plan? Hmm... I’m betting that they’re feeling just the way that I am right now. Especially with our new jumprope regimens. Might I say, “Holy jeez, those things suck.” I was really starting to enjoy the jumproping even with my ankle difficulties and then BLAMMO! I’m stuck with having to do three minute long chunks of jumping instead of counting them out. Those three minutes have turned into the longest three minutes of my day, and I have to do four three minute chunks, one right after the other. How’s about that, eh? And in very nearly 90 degree weather. Makes me long for the days of 1000 jumps.

But enough whining. It’s all energizing at the same time and, man oh man, does it make looking in the mirror for results so much more inspiring, and that’s what it’s all about, people, because without that then there would hardly be reason for doing all of this stuff (stuff that seems crazy to everyone that I talk to concerning the project). Even after one day I’m seeing new lines and definition where I don’t remember seeing them before. Now I don’t know exactly if that is just the cumulative effect of having been on the project for three weeks or if it’s a loopy hysteria brought on by the abundance of vegetables and grueling, sweaty to point of being funny strength training.

I have a feeling it may be both of those things.

Well, despite all of the difficulties that naturally come with a workout plan as tough as this one I am definitely having fun now, more so than I thought anyone could have with something like this. I hope that Corry and David are, too.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

At least you get an entire day off! Do your best to get the daily photo, even if it's fully clothed on the street. You'll feel good not having any gaps in your days at the end of it. As for a substitute for a tripod, how about a friend?

Keep up the good work.