Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Journey of a Thousand Miles

And here is my first single step.

I figured that if you're here reading my posts and following my progress then you all know Patrick in some way or another and while he didn't need to have some sort of personal introduction as his first blog post, I do unless you're one of the people I personally know who are reading this blog. So, obviously my name is Sean Anderson and this is my

Peak Condition Project

For those who don't know starting on May 15th and continuing for three months until August 15th I will be on my own personal journey to my peak fitness, strength, and flexibility level. I will willingly and proudly subject myself to a stripped down diet and vamped up exercise plan to become someone that I've always wanted to be but never had the drive or resources to take me to that point.

As for me? You know my name already and if you've been following Patrick's blog then you probably already know a little bit about me through his grand introduction (there was so much exciting build up to it that it feels like there should have been a parade...with elephants, right?). I'll try to say a little bit more about me but I'm sure a lot of it will have already been covered by Patrick, although I'm keeping a bit of myself to myself as material for future posts.

I am twenty-two years old and I live in the United States, in California. I am a vegan and will be writing about whatever ease and/or difficulties that diet will present with this project. For the last fourteen years I have been training in an American style of karate that was based on Shorin-ryu karate; more recently I have also begun training in Eagle Claw kung fu and judo, and as you can see from this blog's banner that training will be a big part of my journey through this project.

Peak condition for me is Stephen Chow of Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle fame.



So that's my goal: useful, practical muscle, amazing fitness levels, and awesome flexibility, just like Stephen Chow, as well as good eating habits and a positive image of myself that will last a lifetime. I hope all of you will continue to follow along with me on my daily journey, show me some love, and I hope that you all can support and encourage me and my other two wonderful fellow peak conditioners, David and Corry.

What a ride this will be.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Good luck Sean, I can't wait to see how the vegan angle goes. I predict your muscle gains will surprise everyone!

Corry said...

Sean it's so great to see your blog and to read your words, I feel even more motivated! It's so reassuring to share this journey with you, David and Patrick, you guys all crossed my mind today and I was sending good vibes your way. So excited for you and your journey!