Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 15, Some small changes

So it's the beginning of week #3 and you all know what that means, don't you people? That's right, it's a brand new diet plan! Well...kind of brand new, I mean, it's new but only during the evenings for the most part. So here it is for your wonderful viewing pleasure:

Morning - same:
50 grams carbs
100 grams fruit (no bananas)
150 grams vegetables

a.m. snack - same:
100 grams fruit (no banana), around 10:30 a.m.

Lunch - same:
150 grams carbs
250 grams vegetables

p.m. snack - same:
100 grams fruit (no banana), around 3:30 p.m.

Dinner - Cut to 80 grams carbs (used to be 100 grams), and 100 grams vegetables

evening snack - 2 bananas and 1 spoonful of soy protein, around 9:30 p.m.

In addition, within 20 minutes of finishing your workout, have 2 spoonfuls of soy protein with water.


So, yes, there that is. I'm digging it, I think that this one will be a lot easier for me to stomach this diet plan than the last one. Yes, yes, I know that doesn't make a whole bunch of sense since the new diet plan is almost basically the same as last weeks diet plan but I still believe that this one will be easier to handle now that some time has passed and I've been able to get accustomed to it. 

So essentially the deal with this weeks diet plan is that we're all working on taking our BMI's (body mass index) and, by eating less, dropping all of that unnecessary body mass that we don't really need, especially when we're trying to reach our peak condition. Our intake will keep decreasing more and more until our BMI's are down to...however little Patrick and Chen are looking for. Once we get to that point, when our bodies start bypassing the fat developing process for the most part and instead turn the food we take in into energy, then we'll start increasing our intake again until we reach the point where we're eating pretty good sized meals again (or should I say gigantic, hard to finish meals).

So that's part of what's in store for this coming week, the new exercise plan will be coming today and I'll post about that tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty alright with it, especially now that that I'm starting to feel better about this whole project--I'm learning how to make things work for me and, if not enjoy, then live with the big changes that are happening with me. Plus, I'll be able to sit down with the family on the weekends for dinner and have something more than a protein smoothie for the meal. Which is always good.

No comments: