Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 14, What's behind door number 3?

Who knows what's in store for all of us with tomorrow's diet and exercise update, perhaps more fruits? More carbs (I doubt that one very much)? More vegetables (Whoo-hoo?)? Who knows...who knows.

Well, if Patrick's latest e-mail to us three PCPers is any obvious clue then it won't be so different except for one major factor that I don't think we'll fully appreciate until the time between meals when we're clutching our stomachs and listening in hushed fear as those stomachs try to eat themselves because that's the only way they're going to get something to sustain themselves. That major factor is, folks, less food. I know that sounds unnecessary and to that I say to you, "Really? Unnecessary? First, 400 grams of vegetables a day is a freaking trial, not only to cook but to try and eat. Second, now that our metabolisms are lean, mean, fighting machines cutting down on all the food should make us lose fat mass like crazy."

Truth be told, though, I'm actually kind of looking forward to it...in a way, I have no doubt that if this last week was as difficult as it was then this coming week will probably be difficult, too. Or maybe it won't, who knows? It will be nice, I think, to not have to cook as many vegetables as I am right now and I'm hoping that this next weeks diet plan won't actually have me cooking and eating more vegetables than I am right now. We'll see, we'll see.

Have a wonderful day, peoples.

No comments: