Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 61, A crusade

So yesterday was Sunday over in these parts which means that it was also one of my days off (and now, ugh, it’s the start of another week, stinkin weekends never last as long as they should). With nothing to do all day it became a perfect time to go and shop, for clothes that is. So I hopped on over to Target on a quest for new pants and shorts, well, mainly shorts since it’s still around 95 degrees here in southern California, and that is totally unnecessary.

I’ve never really enjoyed clothes shopping and for the most part I will do whatever I can to avoid it and find something less painful to occupy my time with like, you know, eating glass and affixing leeches to my groin.

This particular visit won’t exactly go down in the history books as the least painful clothes shopping experience ever but it certainly wasn’t the most painful and horrifying, either. I had good company and I was able to actually find some things that I can picture myself enjoying while wearing. All in all it was an okay Sunday made better by the fact that I can now rock the socks off of many more people in clothes like these shorts (sorry about them being so blurry but that's what I get for using Photo Booth in such a hurry):

Some dark green, hard to see ones


And some nice plaid ones


Also bought yesterday were some shirts that caught my eye. I've been noticing how well my shirts have been fitting me lately, like they were tailored specifically for me, it's a very nice feeling. I would have kicked myself later on if I hadn’t bought these because my wardrobe was in desperate need of sprucing up (I can only get away with wearing plain white and black shirts for so long). Plus, well, they were fancy and the fabric is oh so nice to the touch:

A tannish, multi-image thing


My favorite, with birds flying out of the sun


This blue shirt with a sitting Buddha on it and, for some reason, a tiger embroidered on the left hip


I hope your Monday goes well. Have a good mood.

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Damn those shirts are tight man, what store are those from!? When you get a good well lit shot repost this blog with it, we've never seen you in clothes, after all!

Corry said...

Tooo bizarre, i JUST blogged about spending money on clothes and here you are, supermodel Sean! I agree with Patrick, retake those shots boy and let's see your groovy duds!

Sean said...

For Patrick and anyone else wondering, I found these lovely duds at...Target, of all places. They're certainly expanding their previous stuffy selection with some interesting, eye-catching shirts and things.

Patrick said...

Ha ha, Target. Nice!